Start running your own mobile ads or mix with our Ad Delivery Network!
Great news! You can now run your own mobile ads on the iOS and Android apps. If your apps are version 5.8 and up, you can choose to run your own advertising or a mixture of both your ads and ads from our Ad Delivery Network.
You can easily create campaigns for preroll banners, audio preroll with or without companion banners, audio ad replacement, and banner ads along the top of the app. It's as simple as creating a campaign in your Radio Control Panel.
Here are the steps to get started:
- Make sure you are on Android and iOS apps 5.8 and up.
- If you're not on 5.8 and up, simply submit an update to your apps.
- Once you're on the latest version go to your Radio Control Panel and click the orange 'Advertising & Payouts' button.
- You will need to change the player advertising mode to run your own campaigns or run a mix on a schedule. Please note: this change affects your desktop player as well.
- Once you've chosen which mode you'd like, you can start creating campaigns for mobile!
Upload preroll banners
This is a banner that displays in the app before the stream starts. It functions the same as the desktop preroll banner.
You can run preroll audio ads with or without a companion banner that will play in the app before the stream starts. You can also run audio ad replacement in the mobile apps. Both of these function the same as the desktop preroll audio and ad replacement.
Upload your own banner ads that appear at the top of the app.
If you have an advertiser that wants to run ads only a couple hours a day, you can create a campaign to fulfill this, then fill the rest of the time with ads from our Ad Delivery Network. You can do this with the scheduler.
Once you create campaigns they are immediately live. You will just need to close the app and restart it to see the changes. If you have any questions or need assistance on this feature, please let us know.